Saturday, January 31, 2009

A girl and her storybook.

One day you wake up, head out the door for a day of bicycles, star wars and kick the can when you realize the stupid, mud-covered boy next door is . . . HOT.
It does not take long to realize it’s a sick joke. Nonetheless from that point on we find ourselves in the timeless battle of trying to find the perfect, stupid, mud covered boy.
What happens along the way can make for some good story telling!
I’m 35, average looking (I think), live alone in an old carriage house in downtown Lexington, KY (love it) and I have never been married (and have no kids).
20 years of dating and never a dull moment.

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!! YIPPPEEE! I can't freaking wait to read this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am so excited!! This is going to be a great read!!!!!

    ReplyDelete